Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Readyset Apartment on Anthony is one of the best options for international students looking to study in Australia. It ensures proximity to the University of Canberra, with this major university located just 350m from its apartment complex. Also it is close to the University of Melbourne at 1.6km away. Both universities are part of an array of great educational institutions nearby, allowing students at Readyset to begin their academic life as close to everything they need as possible.
Students who wish to visit the Universities of Melbourne and Canberra will have no difficulty doing so. They may want to ride their bikes from the property due to the abundance of bike lanes. Students may also utilise public transportation because the flat is near two bus hubs, Queen Victoria Market and William St.
Readyset Apartment on Anthony provides fantastic apartment-style living as well as exceptional recreational activities. The internet is linked by fibre optic cable. You'll enjoy the unit's environment. You can walk or take the free city tram almost anywhere. The apartment has high-quality furniture, free broadband internet, a smart TV for weekend Netflix binges, and a large kitchen with modern appliances. For everyday usage, the property has a washer and dryer, and an iron and ironing board.
Students living at Readyset Apartments won't have to travel far to satisfy their hunger, thirst, and other necessities. Osteria Ilaria restaurant serves delicious Italian cuisine. Also, Ginger Olive Restaurant serves wonderful BBQ meals. You may also get familiar with Australia's coffee culture by visiting the neighbouring Patricia Coffee Brewers.
9 Anthony st, Melbourne , VIC 3004 View on Map
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn A$50 amazon voucher*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
Choose Your Room
The fully furnished apartment comes with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. This apartment is suitable for 2 students on a sharing basis. The bedroom comes with a double bed suitable for 2 students. Also, the apartment comes with an air bed if a 3rd student wants to share. In addition, the apartment has a fully furnished kitchen and a living room.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per month.
2. Rent can be paid in full or in monthly installments via credit card.
3. There is no booking fee apart from the rent and security deposit which is equivalent to AUD295 and has to be paid within 7 days prior to arrival.
4. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside and on balconies, a charge of AUD700 will apply if traces of smoking in the apartment are found.
1. Medicines may be acquired near the property at Pharmacy Melbourne Central, which is only a few steps away from the property.
2. If you run out of groceries, visit your local Coles Supermarket.
3. A short walk from the apartment is Eades Place Park, which has wonderful trees and lawns for wandering and enjoying some fresh air.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions