Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Readyset is an apartment complex that has easy access to university campuses. It’s located at the intersection of Spencer Street and Greeves Street and directly across from the University of Melbourne. It has many advantage s, such as being close to their university and providing safe living areas - not to mention being directly across the street from the University of Melbourne and RMIT University, which are 2.6 and 1.7 km apart, respectively.
If students choose to leave their car at home, they have a variety of options for getting around the university campus. This is due to the abundance of bike lanes, as well as bus services, and SkyBus and Southern Cross Coach bus terminals are only a few minutes away from the property, offering daily schedules for local and interstate travel.
The property boasts charming and well-equipped apartment-style spaces as well as excellent recreational facilities. The internet is connected by fibre optic cable. You’ll fall deeply in love with the ambience there. Almost everywhere is walkable or accessible to buses, taxis and the like. It features high-quality furniture, free broadband internet for movie junkies, a smart TV for a cozy weekend and an enormous kitchen with fully equipped modern appliances. You can also avail of our daily washing services so you don't need to worry about that aspect too. It also has a parking space for vehicles, perfect if you're thinking of getting one along on your travels.
Students at Readyset Neo will soon have plenty of reasons to stay on campus because our upcoming campus cafeteria will satisfy their cravings. The Osteria IIaria Italian restaurant serves up delectable tiramisu dessert as well as fresh dishes like calzones, pizzas, and hot-pizza rolls. The Vons Restaurant & Bar serves delectable chicken korma, Australian meat pies, and Krispy Kreme pastries. If you prefer coffee and healthy foods, The Bonnie Coffee bar & cafe is a good option.
200 Spencer st, Melbourne , VIC 3000 View on Map
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn A$50 amazon voucher*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
Choose Your Room
The fully furnished apartment comes with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. This apartment is suitable for 6 students on a sharing basis. The master bedroom has a queen bed suitable for 2 students. The second room comes with 2 single beds that can accommodate upto 2 students. Also, the living room comes with a sofa bed, suitable for 2 students. In addition, the apartment has a fully furnished kitchen and a living room.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per month.
2. Rent is to be paid via credit card.
3. Rent can be paid in full or in monthly installments.
4. There is no booking fee apart from the rent and security deposit which is equivalent to AUD295 and has to be paid within 7 days prior to arrival.
5. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside and on balconies, a charge of AUD700 will apply if traces of smoking in the apartment are found.
1. If you need medications, you can go to Pharmacy NEO, which is close to the property.
2. If you're running low on groceries or other necessities, go to your nearest Woolworths or Coles World Square supermarket.
3. The Upper Westside Property has everything you need. So all you have to do is pack your belongings and you're ready to go.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions