Freshers Week Described in 8 Genius Tweets
Anyone who’s lived through Freshers’ Week knows that it’s basically one giant party that rages on for seven days straight. From pub crawls and dancing on the streets to body paint and lots of glitters, it’s mostly an excuse for no-holds-barred, round-the-clock drinking. Here are eight genius tweets by students this year that capture the magic and mayhem of freshers’ week!
1. This dude knows exactly what he signed up for
2. Prepare to test your limits
3. Watch out for the massive hangover
4. Your bank account will take a major hit
5. Like we said, MAJOR hit
6. You’ll bite off way more than you can chew
7. Someone will eventually call the cops…
8. But in the end, it’ll all be worth it!
More Stories from Us
More Stories from Us...