Centennial Place is a luxurious student accommodation that meets every need of a student providing all help needed for a smooth transition to university life. Located at Progress Avenue, Scarborough the property offers close proximity to Universities in Toronto Scarborough which is hardly 8-minutes’ drive away whereas Oxford College of Arts, Business, and Technology is merely 6-minutes’ via public transportation.
Public transport availability is also well and good. The Progress Ave at Opposite Roadway To Centennial College bus stop and Centennial College bus stop are 3-minutes’ and 2-minutes’ walk away respectively. The McCowan subway station which is an easy resort to metro trains to anywhere inside Scarborough is also 7-minutes bicycle ride away.
Centennial offers fully-furnished units or rooms for students also having on-site residence life staff, 24 hour on-call security and other onsite amenities all under one roof. The room amenities are also ample to ensure comfortable stay for students. Every room has a full size bed, study desk and chair, under bed storage and more additional room amenities. The are 2 to 4 bedroom accommodation having ensuite washrooms.
The 24-hour courtesy desk or helpdesk is always there to guide you through. Not sure about staying with your current room mate? No worries there is a roommate matching facility available so that you can stay stress free with a less fussy room mate. There are lots of communal lounge areas for different activities and needs like yoga, fireplace, indoor games, fitness and more.
937 Progress Ave. Scarborough, Ontario M1G3T8 View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per month.
2. The rent may be paid via credit, direct debit or via bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full on the 1st of every month or in three instalments with a Guarantor.
4. A security deposit equivalent to first month’s rent must be paid in advance to make a booking.
1. Lockable bedrooms ensuring utmost privacy and security.
2. The on-site management team is always on toes looking after the well-being of residents.
3. Close proximity to top rated eateries like Terry’s restaurant and bar, M1 Cafe, and Harvey’s.