- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
46 Nelson Ottawa
Situated in Ottawa, 46 Nelson is one of the best options for overseas student accommodation Ottawa pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very prestigious University of Ottawa is merely 1.2 kms away.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Murray and St Patrick bus stops are around 5-7 minute’s walk away from here.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with a wide range of one as well as two bedroom apartments. Everyone can enjoy a large number of communal facilities and socialize in the communal lounge.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at 46 Nelson as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy casual Greek bites at Cumberland Pizza and have delicious lMexican meals at El Taco De Oro.
View on Map
- Air Conditioner
- Laundry Room
- Bedside Table
- Dining Area
- No Smoking
- Bicycle Parking
- Grocery Store
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Gas Included
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Trash Disposal
Security & Safety
- Key-less Entry
- Video Security
- Phone activated door lock
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn CA$50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
These one bedroom apartments are ideal for single occupancy and are therefore occupied by students who are on a hunt for additional space and privacy. Besides, the ones staying here get access to the common lounge, kitchen and dining area.
These one bedroom Studio are ideal for single occupancy and are therefore occupied by students who are on a hunt for additional space and privacy. Besides, the ones staying here get access to the common lounge, kitchen and dining area.
1. Prices listed are per person, per month.
2. Rent can be paid via direct deposit or credit card through the Resident Portal.
3. Rent has to be paid in full on the first (1st) of every month.
4. A security deposit equivalent to first and last month's rent is required at the time of booking.
What We Love
1. Close proximity to Rexall Drugstore and Loblaw Pharmacy from the property.
2. On running out of groceries, students can hit the nearest Metro and Loblaw Supermarkets.
3. There’s a flat screen TV with free Wi-Fi that can be utilized for binge watching Netflix shows after a long day at school.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions