- Room Types
- Payment Info
591 O'Connor Ottawa
Nestled in Ottawa, 591 O’Connor is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very prestigious University of Ottawa is merely 2.7 kms away.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The First/Bank and Glebe bus stops are around 5-7 minute’s walk away from here.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with a wide range of two and four bedroom apartments. Everyone can enjoy a large number of communal facilities and socialize in the communal lounge.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay here as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy classic Italian dishes at The La Strada Restaurant and have delicious Mexican meals at Banditos.
View on Map
- Laundry Room
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Cable Connection
- Pet Friendly
- Smart TV
- Grocery Store
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
Security & Safety
- Key-less Entry
- Lockable Room
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn CA$50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
These two bedroom apartments are ideal for dual occupancy and are therefore occupied by bachelors who are on a hunt for additional space and room privacy. Besides, the ones staying here get access to the common lounge, kitchen and dining area.
These four bedroom apartments can be occupied by four individuals who enjoy room privacy and get access to all communal facilities such as one of the two shared baths, a communal kitchen as well as dining space.
- Prices listed are per person, per month.
- Rent can be paid via direct deposit or credit card through the Resident Portal.
- Rent has to be paid in full on the first (1st) of every month.
- A security deposit equivalent to first and last month's rent is required at the time of booking.
What We Love
- Close proximity to Shoppers Drug Mart and Flora Medical Pharmacy from the property.
- On running out of groceries, students can hit the nearest Metro Glebe and Loblaw Supermarkets.
- There’s a flat screen TV with free Wi-Fi that can be utilized for binge watching Netflix shows after a long day at school.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions