Get the right properties for your study stay safe
This cosy Pembroke student housing is perfect for University of Toronto and Ryerson University students. Students shouldn't have any problems because the two universities are only 3.1 km and 600 m away from the property. Furthermore, due to the proximity of these educational institutions, students may balance a demanding study schedule with simple access to their home residence.
Making the most of their travel time is something that students like to do. Therefore, choosing a place close to public transportation is important, so they don't have a long commute to and from school. Getting to campus on time simply because of the proximity to the Sherbourne St at Gerrard St East and Carlton St at Jarvis St bus stops from the property.
The property provides an all-inclusive bundle of amazing amenities. It is fully furnished and boasts a healthy and comfortable living for the students. The property provides premium privacy and comfort. It is spacious enough to have a full-size bed, study desk, nightstand, 50" Smart TV, and a streaming device. This room has no drawbacks and everything you would need in a room. Big windows allow an abundance of natural light to enter the room.
The modern building is situated in a delightful urban getaway with upscale dining options, top-notch shopping options, and calm surroundings. This trendy city has lots to offer everyone, from delicious falafels at Pita Land to drooling pizzas at Papa John’s.
88 Pembroke St, Toronto, ON M5A 2N8 View on Map
Choose Your Room
Deluxe room is the signature product for luxury living. It is spacious enough and provides premium privacy and comfort. The room comes with all the furnishings, natural light and big windows.
1. The prices listed are per person, per week.
2. Booking can be done securely after paying a certain deposit amount and the rent due for the first month before moving in.
3. Rent payment is due every 4-week; however, in cases of short-term stays, it can be paid in 3 installments.
4. A placement fee equivalent to a non-refundable administrative fee will be charged during the application process and contract preparation.
1. The apartment is adjacent to local pharmacies such as Metro Drugs for quick medicine access.
2. Metro grocery store is adjacent to the apartment, allowing students to simply pick up groceries and other necessities on their way home.
3. For weekend gateways, students can visit the Harbourfront.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions