Located in a peaceful and quiet neighbourhood of Vancouver, GEC Pearson offers a wonderful place to live as a student and enjoy your university life. It is an ideal student housing for locals and internationals alike. Students enrolled at Langara College can reach there in 15-20 minutes on foot and in 10-minutes’ by bus. Similarly, UBC (University of British Columbia) and KPU Richmond (Kwantlen Polytechnic University) are just a 12-minutes’ drive away from this residence.
The area offers good transport and road connectivity so travelling around is quite easy. The nearest bus stop is located just a 2-minutes’ walk away from where you can hop on the bus going to your university. Also, the closest subway station, Marine Drive station is less than 10-minutes’ walk away from this student accommodation. The presence of these transport facilities allow you to easily access everything you need and go anywhere you want to.
This is a beautiful property that offers contemporary furnishing and modern amenities in bright and airy apartments. It can house up to 200 students in its fully furnished rooms. Each bedroom comes with a comfortable bed, study desk, chair, and plenty of storage space for all your belongings. Fitness enthusiasts never have to miss their gym day as the property offers complimentary access to its fully equipped fitness centre. Each room has individual heating systems so you can adjust the temperature as per your wish and remain cosy inside your room. There is a professional on-site management team who is always there to help you and answer all your queries.
This property is quite well-placed with the beautiful Langara Golf Course across the street. There are also plenty of bars, cafes, and restaurants within easy commutable distance from the residence.
7657 Cambie Street, Vancouver, BC V6P 3H8 View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per month.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent must be paid either in full or in monthly instalments.
4. A security deposit equivalent to the first month’s rent is required to be paid at the time of signing the lease.
1. There is a washer and dryer in every unit so you don’t have to worry about coins or laundry cards.
2. The property offers a weekly housekeeping service.
3. There is unlimited high-speed wireless internet so you can binge-watch your favourite shows and research for your assignments without any worries.