Yaletown-Richards offers the best in class student living which calls for much needed comfort and best commute to universities on time. Both Queens University and University Canada West (UCW) are 3-minutes’ and 4-minutes’ walk ahead. Other prestigious universities like the Downtown campus of Vancouver Community College (VCC), and Vancouver Academy of Dramatic Arts are just a short distance away from this property.
When it comes to public transport connectivity this area boasts good bus and train stations nearby and also other transport facilities in the vicinity. WB Pacific Street@RichardsSt and EB Pacific Street@RichardsSt are a minute away respectively. Yaletown Roundhouse subway station is also 6-minutes’ walk away.
The accommodation offers standard and deluxe one to two bedroom suites that are ideally meant for single and double occupancy. The rooms are well lit, airy, and come with both spacious beds and sofa beds which means you can do a lot of space saving. These pull out couches can be used as a sofa in the morning and changed into bed for a good night's sleep. What more? There is Wifi access, swimming pool and also welcome pets if you have one.
When you need some time to dine out and not in a mood to cook, head to the nearby eateries in the trendy Yaletown. The area is also not too far from ‘The False Creek Seawall’ which is a part of a 28 km Seaside Greenway and also has trekking terrain for some adventure on weekends. What more? There are beaches, parks and more adventures at the ‘Richmond Olympic Oval’ which is known for Olympic winter games and other than that you can try skating to wall climbing, yoga and more.
1388 Richards Street Vancouver, BC Canada V6B 3G6 View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via credit card, debit, wire transfer or bank draft.
3. The rent may be paid either in full which is due every 30 days.
4. ½ month rent security deposit must be paid via credit card in advance to confirm a booking.
1. Underground safe parking for your vehicle to make it theft free.
2. Concierge service for anytime guidance and look after student’s well being.
3. The close proximity to the best eateries you can find in Yaletown.