- Room Types
- Payment Info
83 First Street SYP Hong Kong
83 First Street SYP is a well-known student housing complex in Hong Kong. Students can have access to a wide range of facilities and benefits which are close to the student accommodation. Because of its proximity to the University, it has become well-known and popular among students. A variety of amenities have been designed with college students' interests and needs in mind.
Students can avoid driving too far or at all to attend their normal classes because the prominent institutions are fairly near to the property. The prominent university The University of Hong Kong (HKU) is just 17 minutes away from the property on foot whereas St. John's College, University of Hong Kong is just 1.6 km away from the property and Hong Kong Shue Yan University is just 11.2 km away from the property.
The neighbourhood is filled with cafes and tourist attractions that appeal to both visitors and people of all ages. This area is also known for its student-friendly clubs and eateries. Hung Hing Restaurant is just 4 minutes away from the property on foot and is known for its amazing Chinese cuisine. If you want to try Italian cuisine then you can visit Trattoria Queen Hollywood which is 9 minutes away from the property.
Those who live in this property have easy access to public transportation, which is the greatest and most cost-effective alternative for students who want to commute from their lodgings. The nearest bus stop is Des Voeux Road West; near the Fung Yip Building is just 9 minutes away from the property on foot and Ka On Street; Des Voeux Road West is just 8 minutes away from the property on foot.
View on Map
- Communal Area
- Dining Table
- Washer and Dryer
- Fully-Fitted Kitchen
- Air Conditioner
- Study Room
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Internet Included
- Bi-weekly cleaning
Security & Safety
- Secure Door Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn CN¥50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
The apartment is on the second floor and is spacious, with numerous amenities. There is a queen-size bed and a shared bathroom. Students are required to share the kitchen and common areas with their students.
- Prices listed are per person, per month.
- Students have to pay a security deposit of HK$8,300 which will be charged after signing the contract.
- Students have to pay a membership fee of HK$500 which will be charged after signing the contract.
- Rent can be paid through a debit card, credit card or Bank Transfer.
What We Love
- For quick access to medicines, students can visit Hang Sang Medicine Co which is not far away from the property.
- To buy groceries and necessities students can visit Market Place which is a walking distance from the property.
- To explore the places during free time students can visit Victoria Harbour which is a well-known tourist attraction.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions