BaseCamp Leipzig is the perfect student accommodation for students attending university in the city. Leipzig is home to 7 universities, and the nearest ones, Lancaster University Leipzig and Leipzig University of Applied Sciences, are only a 10-minute bike ride away. It is also close to Leipzig University and the Academy of Fine Arts Leipzig.
Transiting in and around Leipzig from BaseCamp is super convenient due to the rental bikes provided to residents. Students can make use of the frequent trams that are an unmatched experience, easily accessible and can be found at every intersection. The closest train station is Witzgallstrasse Station which can be used to explore more of the city as well as Germany.
BaseCamp contains high-standard rooms and features some of the most outstanding amenities for its residents. The property is furnished with designer fittings and has a vibrant atmosphere that makes every student feel welcomed. There is a feeling of community as the on-site team hosts several events and workshops where students can meet like-minded people. Amenities like the fitness room, cinema, disco room, and the outdoor and communal areas are great places to unwind after a hectic week. Students can also make use of the study pods if they need a quiet study environment. BaseCamp also has a BaseApp for residents to book a room, contact the maintenance team or get updates on upcoming events.
The city of Leipzig is super welcoming and you can experience German culture in the food and the picturesque landscape. There is an abundance of outdoor attractions like calming lakes, lush woods and parks that feel like a breath of fresh air. Students are never short of entertainment as there are many nightclubs, bars and parties for a memorable night out with the squad. Some of Leipzig’s highlights include the Völkerschlachtdenkmal monument, Nikolai Church, the Passages and stunning canals.
BaseCamp Leipzig, Prager Straße 53, 04317 Leipzig, Germany View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. Rent can be paid in monthly instalments.
4. A security deposit equivalent to 3 months’ rent is required to make a booking.
5. At the time of the booking, the tenant must pay 1 months’ rent in advance.
6. A one-time, non-refundable administrative fee will be charged upon booking.
1. Their workshops and social events are a great way to meet new people.
2. Different room types to fit every student’s requirements.
3. The friendly on-site team of “Base Buddies” are always there for you.