Alumno Falmer is our stylish brand-new student accommodation Brighton, perfectly placed for students enrolled at the University of Brighton's Falmer Campus. The campus is just a 9-minute walk from the residence so you can just roll out of bed and attend your early mornings on time. The University of Sussex is also just an 8-minute walk away which makes it one of the best places to live as a student.
When the travel bug kicks in, take the earliest bus into town to discover the best of what the city has to offer. Falmer train station is literally on your doorstep, making it easy to explore the rest of England beyond the city limits. You can make plans for a weekend getaway with your friends without burning a hole in your pocket if you schedule everything ahead of time.
The property offers you a choice of modern shared flats and spacious independent studios. Both are fully furnished with all the basic amenities such as a comfortable bed, study space, and plenty of storage for all your belongings. There is a dedicated study room for when you need a bit of quiet time to catch up on your studies. Once you're done with your assignments and you want to relax, just head straight to the games room to play some games with flatmates or socialise in the cosy lounge area. There is an on-site maintenance team which is always there to help you out in case anything breaks down.
Since the property is located just minutes away from the lively city centre, you can find plenty of bars, cafes, pubs, restaurants, and shops within walking distance. On weekends enjoy the sun with friends at one of the many of Brighton’s famous beaches.
41-42 Park Wall Cottages, Station Approach, Brighton BN1 9SD, United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in three instalments with a UK guarantor.
4. A security deposit of £99 must be paid in advance to make a booking.
1. Visit the Hove Museum & Art Gallery to know more about the history and culture of the city.
2. You can use a bicycle to travel in and around the city and later store it safely in the onsite bike storage facility.
3. The outdoor sitting area is perfect to get some fresh air and catch up on light reading.