Palamon Court is a stylish student accommodation offering a range of studio and ensuite rooms located in the heart of the city. Those who are new to the city will love that they will have plenty of time to spare since the universities are nearby. Canterbury Christ Church University is a 13-minutes’ walk away so you can always head back to your rooms when you have time between lectures. You can also just spend time with your classmates at the Touchdown Café or Cccu Café.
The area is well-connected to the city with excellent transport links, making it easy to explore your surroundings. The nearest bus stop is a stone’s throw away whereas the nearest train station, Canterbury East, is just 11-minutes away on foot. Since the accommodation is on the 24-hours university bus route, making it easy for students the University of Kent to attend their lectures.
The rooms at Palamon Court are fully-furnished, keeping in mind the comfort of the students so they feel at home. With so many onsite facilities that will keep you entertained, you will hardly feel like stepping out for the night. When you want to blow off some steam, head to the onsite gym, and make use of the cardio-equipment available.
After your assignments are taken care of, spend time with the others in the communal spaces. The accommodation is also close to the city centre so you can catch up with your friends at any time of the day or night. International students must visit the historic Canterbury Castle and the Dane John Gardens, both of which are within walking distance.
Rhodaus Town, Canterbury CT1 2YA, United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via Recurring Card, direct debit or via bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 3 instalments with a UK Guarantor.
4. A security deposit of £150 must be paid in advance to make a booking.
1. The bookable dining room is a great place for when you want to invite your classmates over for dinner.
2. Whitefriars Shopping Mall is within walking distance so you can shop to your heart’s desire during the weekends.
3. Take a stroll alongside the River Stour while spending quality time with your friends in Westgate Gardens.