- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
70 Manchester Street Derby
Manchester Street is known for being a popular residence for students living in Derby. Due to its close proximity to the University of Derby which is 1.0 mile away and Duesbury Hill which is 1.6 miles away from the property. International students have found Manchester Street to be a great place to live for their time in Derby.
The property is within walking distance of public transportation. Walking a few steps from the property, students can easily catch a bus. This apartment has the benefit of being close to public transportation. The bus stops on Windmill Hill Lane and Shaw Street are just a few steps away from the property.
The property offers a complete package of spectacular amenities. The apartment has four well-appointed bedrooms, each with a double bed and other furnishings. It also has two bathrooms, a large kitchen with modern appliances, and a living room with sofas, a table, and chairs for students to interact and eat together.
Manchester Street is a fantastic place to call home. It's a quiet neighbourhood with a cafe and shopping right around the corner. Within walking distance, there are also numerous pubs and restaurants serving a variety of cuisines. Markeaton Fish Bar is just around the corner and serves up some delectable fish and chips, while Nico's is just around the bend and serves up some tasty Italian dishes.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Study Desk with Chair
- Storage Space
- Bath Tub
- Study Table and chair
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Ventilation system
- Air Conditioner
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
The apartment has four furnished bedrooms, two shared bathrooms, and a common kitchen. The rooms are furnished with double beds, wardrobes, desks and chairs, and cabinet storage for your belongings. There are two bathrooms, one with a bathtub and one with a shower cubicle. There is also a living room with sofas and a table and chairs. To do the daily chores, the kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances, including a dishwasher.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per week.
2. Booking can be done securely after having paid a deposit amount of £300 per person.
3. Rent can be paid in full or installments.
4. No application or booking fees are required, only £300 to hold the property that is refundable at the end of tenancy.
What We Love
1. The property is within walking distance of Lloyds Pharmacy and Welfare Pharmacy, making medications easily accessible.
2. For groceries and other necessities, you can always go to the nearby Sainsbury's Local.
3. The apartment is fully furnished and equipped with all of the modern necessities, so students don't have to worry about anything.
63 Stanley Street
This Property is Sold Out!
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions