Natex is a brand-new student housing located in the heart of Liverpool. It is a wonderful property where you’ll be able to make the most of living and studying. It is perfectly located close to major universities such as the University of Liverpool just a 12 to 15 minutes walk away. Both Liverpool John Moores University and Liverpool Hope University Creative campus take around 12-minutes to reach on foot.
The area offers great transport connectivity with bus stops located within close proximity to the residence. Also, when you wish to travel to other neighbouring cities, board a train from Liverpool Lime Street Train Station which is located just a 10-minutes’ walk away. If you are a history buff, Liverpool is the best place for you as it has many museums and galleries.
The property offers modern en-suite rooms and studios for you to choose from. The rooms have been fully furnished and thoughtfully designed keeping in mind the requirements of students. Each bedroom comes with a study area and a double bed, giving you a place to relax and feel at home. When you’re done with your assignments, head to the games room to play some foosball or pool with flatmates. If you opt for a studio room you get a TV along with a TV license so you can watch your favourite shows without any disturbance.
With the city centre on your doorstep, you’ll find plenty of bars, cafes, pubs, and restaurants to spend the evenings with your friends. You’ll also discover O2 academy which hosts the best entertainment parties in Liverpool which is within 7-minutes of walking distance. Those who want to grab a bite of their favourite grilled food can check out Shiraz Palace located nearby.
48 Islington Liverpool, L3 8LH View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 4 instalments with a UK guarantor.
4. A security deposit of £100 must be paid in advance to make a booking.
1. There is an onsite vending machine to take care of those late-night hunger pangs.
2. If you have a bike, you don’t have to worry about it as you can keep it in the bike storage area.
3. No need to take any gym membership as the property has a fully functional onsite gym.