Get the right properties for your study stay safe
This property is located on Woodcroft Road, in Liverpool, UK. The University of Liverpool and Liverpool College is just 1.2 miles away and you can reach there by walking in less than 30 minutes or take a bike to be at the university in 8 minutes. Whereas, the Liverpool Hope University is 2 miles away from here and, you can reach there by riding a bike for about 12 minutes.
The property is easily accessible via several transport links. The nearest bus stations are Talton Road and Smithdown Road which are located at a distance of 400 ft and 0.3 miles away from this student accommodation respectively. You can easily reach there in just a 2 to 6-minute walk. The Edge Hill Railway Station is only 1.1 miles away so you can walk for about 22 minutes to catch up on your train.
This property is a fully-furnished 8-bedroom property that offers 8 private bedrooms. The fully furnished rooms have comfortable double beds, a chair, a desk, and plenty of storage for your belongings. This shared accommodation has an expansive common kitchen with high-quality appliances and a common living room with a flat-screen TV and seating.
This property is situated near the local stores, discount stores, restaurants, bars, and other amenities such as Manchester Super Store, Fritto, Middle Eastern Restaurant, Cantina E Cucina, Belzan, Matalan, and Home Bargains. On weekends or Sundays, you can visit Ullet Road Church, St. Bede’s Church Liverpool Tennis Centre, Wavertree Sports Park, and Football Playing Field.
67 Woodcroft Road , L15 2HG View on Map
Choose Your Room
This property has 8 bedrooms located on two floors of this property. These are interior-designed homes. Every room is fully furnished with a double bed, desk and chair, storage space, and a small flat-screen TV. The rooms have access to the communal semi-open plan self-contained kitchen, lounge area, and shared bathrooms.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid by direct debit. However, payment can be made over the phone, via the Student Cribs website, via bank transfer, or standing order. Mastercard and Visa cards are accepted.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 12 (monthly) or 4 (quarterly) payments.
4. No deposit is required to be paid but a £200 holding retainer to be paid to reserve the property which will be deducted from first month’s rent.
1. Close proximity to the university, superstores, restaurants, cafe, and transport links.
2. Fully furnished private rooms, comfortable double beds, and common areas to socialise.
3. 24/7 phone support and a tenant portal will keep you updated and connected to the owner.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions