Situated just off Trafalgar Square, Northumberland House is an excellent choice for students who love travelling around and exploring their surroundings. Since both the London School of Economics and Kings College Strand Campus are just a 15-minutes and 13-minutes’ walk away respectively, most students prefer staying here. Students studying at the University of London or London South Bank University can reach there in just 15-minutes by tube.
The area is well-connected to the city via public transportation, with the nearest bus stop is just a stone’s throw away and the Charing Cross Subway Station at a 3-minutes’ walking distance. Even the Charing Cross Train Station is just a 4-minutes’ walk away making it easier for students to explore beyond the city limits. Make use of these transport facilities to visit the tourist attractions present in the city.
The property offers a selection of single and double en-suite rooms, all of which has been furnished to the highest of standards keeping in mind the comfort of students. The bedrooms are equipped with all the basic amenities. There is a fully functional modern kitchen where you can prepare your meals and share them with other residents. Apart from a range of private living areas, the accommodation also offers social spaces such as a communal lounge where you can watch TV and chill with your friends. The accommodation has modern security measures to ensure that you always feel safe and secure.
Since the property is located at a wonderful central location, you have everything that London has to offer on your doorstep. There are plenty of pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants where you can hangout with friends in your spare time. Nature lovers can head out to the Victoria Embankments Garden, which will take only 4-minutes to reach.
Edward VII Rooms, 8A Northumberland Ave, London WC2N 5BY, United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 3 instalments with a UK guarantor.
4. A security deposit of £150 must be paid in advance to make a booking.
1. The onsite maintenance team is always there to help you out in case anything breaks down and needs repair.
2. The property comes with laundry facilities so no need to worry about wandering around in search of a laundrette.
3. Several museums and tourist attractions are located within commuting distance from the residence.