Housed within a luxury 4-star hotel, this residence is a wonderful place to stay for students and young professionals alike. You will love the location, perks and facilities that come with these studios, executive and suite apartments. Students enrolled at University College London can reach the campus in just 15-minutes on foot whereas the University of London can be reached in just 20-minutes on foot. Other London universities are also easily accessible from here so you will surely save both time and money on daily commute.
Located centrally, Albany Residences is carefully placed for both convenience and cultural experience. Being in zone 1, public transport is in abundance. The nearest bus stop is just a stone’s throw away from this property. When you wish to explore other cities, you can catch the train station from London Euston Station located just a 14-minutes’ walk away.
This property with its high-class rooms and amenities is a great choice for any student seeking a cosy and luxurious living space in central London. The rooms are furnished with a comfortable bed, study desks, chairs, and plenty of storage spaces. There are fully equipped kitchens where you can prepare your meals and enjoy them with other residents. The building has elevator access so you don’t have to worry about climbing stairs with bags full of groceries. There is a fully fitted gym where you can exercise to keep yourself in shape.
Known for its young artistic community, there is so much to explore even on the surrounding streets. The neighbourhood has plenty of bars, cafes, restaurants, and clubs where you can let your hair down. Camden Town and King’s Cross are not much further along. Popular attractions, shopping and nightlife are right on its doorstep - think London Zoo, Madame Tussauds, Oxford Circus and Regents Street.
Albany Street London, England, NW1 3UP, United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 3 instalments.
4. A security deposit equivalent to 4-weeks’ rent is required to make a booking.
1. The housekeeping staff will take care of all the cleaning.
2. There is an outdoor terrace where you can enjoy basking in the sun on a beautiful sunny day.
3. There is a coworking space and a restaurant & bar where you can work with your friends and enjoy the evenings with them respectively.