This is a well-designed one-bedroom apartment in Soho, London. It is a wonderful place to stay for those who prefer a private and luxurious environment. The apartment has everything you need to make your stay comfortable. Also, its close proximity to various higher education institutions makes it ideal for university students. The University of London and the University of the Arts are 18 and 14-minutes’ walk away respectively. Other universities such as University College London and the University of Westminster are also easily accessible.
Public transport is easily accessible when you live here. The nearest bus station to this Soho residence is just a 2-minutes walk away. Those looking to explore London can do so easily without having to compromise their budget. There are multiple train stations from where you can board a train going to other UK cities.
The property comes with one bedroom that is designed for a perfect night's sleep. It comes with a double bed with sheets, duvets, and pillows. There is a large study area, a standing mirror, a wardrobe and plenty of other storage spaces. The apartment offers 5-star hotel-standard cleanliness with weekly cleanings, toiletries, and fresh linen. You get an en-suite bathroom with a sink, shower, toilet, heated towel rail, and multiple mirrors. There is a fully functional kitchen so you can prepare your meals with ease. There is a spacious living room with 2 tables, 5 chairs, a sofa bed - so friends and family can visit. You can also watch your favourite movies and shows on the smart TV.
The surrounding neighbourhood is a churning amalgamation of buzzing nightlife, old-school pubs and cosy restaurants. Its streets and winding alleyways have had characters like Mozart, Karl Marx and the Sex Pistols call it home over the years.
6 Greek Street London, England, W1D, United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 3 instalments.
4. A security deposit equivalent to 4-weeks’ rent is required to make a booking.
1. During the weekends, you can take a ferry ride along the River Thames at the Embankment Pier, which takes 10-minutes to reach by tube.
2. The property offers monthly cleaning and Nespresso refills.
3. It offers high-speed internet so you can binge-watch your favourite shows and movies on the smart TV.