148+ Stays · Ensuite | Studio


University of Arts London, London, United Kingdom

148+ Stays · Ensuite | Studio

Why student Housing?
  1. Built only for students
  2. Professionally managed properties
  3. Additional amenities
Why Private Apartment?
  1. Budget friendly
  2. Apartment at residence
filter Filter By

All distances from University of Arts London in miles

All distances from University of Arts London in miles

Select Campus
Compare List

Apartments  · Ensuite  · Studio   

Starting From

Studio  · Apartments   

Starting From

Apartments  · Studio  · Ensuite   

Starting From

Studio  · Ensuite  · Apartments   

Starting From

Studio  · Other  · Ensuite  · Apartments   

Starting From

Ensuite  · Studio  · Apartments   

Starting From


Everything About Student Accommodation near University of Arts London

According to the 2020 QS World University Rankings, the University of the Arts London currently ranks in the top 10 (second) in the world for Art and Design, for the second consecutive year in a row. This makes it Europe’s largest art and design university, inviting students from all over the world to pursue their higher education. With more than 19,000 students from 130+ countries, the university campus is a great place to get to study alongside different people from varied backgrounds.

Courses Offered

The university was established in the year 2004, bringing together six specialist arts, fashion, design and media colleges located across London. All of these were founded in the late 19th and early 20th centuries: Camberwell College of Arts, Chelsea College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, London College of Communication, Wimbledon College of Arts, and London College of Fashion.

Finding Off-Campus Student Housing near University of Arts London

Moving abroad for the first time is an exciting experience but it comes with a feeling of anxiousness and fear. Once you have confirmed your university admission at the University of Arts London, the next step is to figure out where you’ll be going to stay, in a university-owned student hall or in private accommodations. If you find accommodation on-campus, then you’re good to go, but getting an on-campus accommodation is not an easy task as they are mostly reserved for first-year students and get filled very quickly. In case the rooms are unavailable, a thorough research on student housing platforms like University Living is the best way to go. They offer Purpose-Built Student Accommodations (PBSA) in almost all the cities of the UK and Ireland.

Types of Student Accommodations near University of Arts London

There is a whole range of student room types on offer depending on various factors like your budget, your living preference (whether single or sharing), and the location where you want to stay. PBSAs offers you the flexibility to select a room type as per your needs. A self-contained studio is best for you if you need greater privacy whereas the en-suite and shared rooms will be the best option in case you’re coming with some friends. All the rooms are beautifully designed keeping in mind the comfort of students. The rooms are fully furnished with a comfortable bed and mattress, study desk and chair, wardrobe to store your belongings, and plenty more. While living in these student home you can balance your academic and social life. There are plenty of onsite amenities on offer like a laundry room, bike storage facility, living room with TV, cinema room, gym, outdoor courtyard, to name a few. The best part of living in these properties is that all of them are pre-verified and completely secure with CCTV surveillance and secure door entry.

Where are These Student Apartment Located?

Most of these off-campus accommodations are located at a walking distance from the city’s top universities so that students can save their time and money on daily commute. They are also located in and near the city centre which is a hub for many bars, restaurants, shops, cafes, pubs, and more. For example, Scape Bloomsbury is one such student accommodation near University of the Arts London. It is located at a walking distance from the university campus so students can roll out of bed and make it in time for their lectures. Travelling is also quite easy while living at any of these PBSAs as most of them have a bus stop just a few minutes away from them.

Read more

Let us find your perfect home!

Search - Compare - Relax

Search - Compare - Relax

Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.

Easy Peasy

Easy Peasy

FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).

Price Match Guarantee

Price Match Guarantee

We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.

Terms & Conditions

Frequently Asked Questions

Check out these answers to common questions and go to Help Centre for more details.


Q. How can I rent student accommodation near University Of Arts London?

A. In just three simple actions, you may reserve your homely environment: 1. Determine your preferred lodging. 2. If required, pay a security deposit. 3. The reservation has been made. Our professional staff will support you with all of these tasks at no cost to you.

Q. What are the different types of student apartment near University Of Arts London?

A. University Living provides purpose-built student accommodation (PBSA) near University Of Arts London with fewer limitations and more facilities, allowing students to have a comfortable experience. Shared and private rooms, flats, and apartments are all available. Students in summer school and exchange programmes can also stay with us for a brief duration.

Q. What are the best student accommodation to live around University Of Arts London?

A. Student life in London is quite amazing, no matter where you live; you will always be able to enjoy everything this city has to offer. Spring Mews London, Urbanest Hoxton, Scape Wembley, etc. are some of the most popular, affordable, and fully furnished student accommodations around University Of The Arts London.

Q. What are the different types of student rooms near University Of Arts London?

A. The following are the most common room types. Sharing refers to when two or more students share a single room, bathroom, kitchen, and other common areas. En-suite/Private: A private bedroom and bathroom are included, but the kitchen and living areas are shared. Studios: These are self-contained units featuring a bedroom, kitchenette, and private bathroom. Two students may book the same studio at the same time.

Q. Does my accommodation offer any onsite amenities?

A. University Living's listings include a laundry room, fitness centre, games room, garden, underground parking, fully equipped kitchen, and much more.

Q. What if I don’t like my student apartment after moving in?

A. We make every effort to locate lodging that meets all of your requirements and preferences. If you still don't like your room after 30 days because of unforeseen events, we will do our best to replace it for a one-time fee of £250.

Q. Can I stay at my student apartment during my internship?

A. Yes, indeed. Throughout your internship, you are not required to leave your residence. You can stay for as long as you're registered in a university programme.

Q. Where can I stay while doing a language course in the summer?

A. University Living provides newly renovated student housing for students taking short-term language courses. The summer stay option on our website can be used to book these accommodation facilities.