Get the right properties for your study stay safe
North Sherwood Property's location in Nottingham makes it a prime home for students who want access to the city’s institutions without the noise and commotion of central locations. The company is close to many famous universities, including the University of Nottingham, which can be found 2.4 miles away from North Sherwood Street. Additionally, Nottingham Trent University, a renowned university with over 30,000 students is 0.2 miles from this property as well.
The property is only a few miles from public transportation making it convenient for the students to travel. This apartment has the benefit of being close to public transportation. The bus stops on Huntingdon Street and Frogmore Street are within a mile from the property.
The property on North Sherwood Street is fully furnished and equipped with stunning amenities. The apartment has three well-furnished bedrooms, one bathroom, a large kitchen with modern appliances including a dishwasher and a washing machine, and a communal living area where students can unwind and enjoy their free time.
North Sherwood Street is always a good place to be. It's a quiet and peaceful neighbourhood with a cafe and shopping nearby, as well as a variety of local restaurants serving their native cuisine. Tortilla Clumber Street, located just around the corner, serves delicious Mexican dishes, while Ohannes Burger City, located less than a mile away, serves tasty hamburgers.
178 North Sherwood Street, Nottingham, NG1 4EF View on Map
Choose Your Room
The property comes with 3 rooms having double beds, wardrobes, desks & chairs. There is a common washroom with a shower cubicle. The property features a shared kitchen with all the modern appliances including a dishwasher for daily jobs and a washing machine for laundry. The shared living room has a leather sofa for the students to relax in their free time.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per week.
2. Booking can be done securely after having paid a deposit amount of £250.
3. Rent can be paid in full or installments.
4. No application or booking fees are required, only £250 to hold the property that is refundable at the end of tenancy.
1. The property is within walking distance of Click Care Pharmacy, providing you with quick and easy access to medications when necessary.
2. There’s a Tesco supermarket nearby where any necessary groceries or essentials can be easily obtained.
3. The apartment is fully furnished and outfitted with all the essentials to enable students to move in without worrying about having to bring in other stuff.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions