Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Crusader House in Nottingham is ideally located for international students seeking access to the city's institutions without the noise and commotion of central locations. The property is close to many well-known universities, including the University of Nottingham, which is 4.5 miles away from Crusader House. Furthermore, Nottingham Trent University, a well-known university, is only 1.3 miles away from this property.
Crusader House is only a few miles from public transportation making it convenient for the students to travel to their institutions and other places. This apartment has the benefit of being close to public transportation. The bus stops, Victoria Centre is only 0.6 miles away and King Street is 1.4 miles from the property.
The apartment is furnished and equipped with all the basic amenities. It has two ensuite bedrooms on the first floor and one bedroom on the ground floor. The property also features an open plan living area and a balcony on the ground floor.
Crusader House is a great place to be at any given moment because it has a lot of shops for daily needs and wonderful restaurants nearby. Just two blocks away is Tortilla Clumber Street which serves amazing Mexican food, and Annie's Burger Shack serves some mouth-watering hamburgers.
25 Crusader House, Thurland Street, Nottingham, NG1 3BT View on Map
Choose Your Room
The Crusader House is divided into two floors: the ground floor and the first floor. There are two ensuite bedrooms with double beds and attached bathrooms on the first floor, and one additional toilet on the ground floor. One of the attached bathrooms has a bathtub, while the other has a shower cubicle. There is one bedroom on the ground floor as well as an open living area with a balcony.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per week.
2. Booking can be done securely after having paid a deposit amount of £500.
3. Rent can be paid in full or installments.
4. No application or booking fees are required, only £500 to hold the property that is refundable at the end of tenancy.
1. The property is close to Numark Pharmist, giving you quick and easy access to medications when needed.
2. There is a Tesco supermarket nearby where you can easily obtain any necessary groceries or essentials.
3. The apartment is close to the Arboretum park, which is ideal for jogging and getting some fresh air.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions