Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Nestled in the heart of Nottingham, Lilac Crescent is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. Both the elite schools, Nottingham Trent University and University of Nottingham are at a distance of 4 and 1.7 miles respectively.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes are super fast and well connected across the city. The Queens Road bus stop is merely 3-5 minutes of walk from here while the Beeston station is 0.2 miles away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with six modern and furnished bedrooms along with bathroom facilities. Other amenities of interest include a kitchen with modern appliances coming with a vast living area.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Lilac Crescent as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Enjoy the stylish, warm Greek and continental dishes from eateries situated at a stone throw distance from here. Tourist spots, City of Caves and Green’s Windmill are also nearby.
Lilac Cres, Rylands, Beeston, Nottingham NG9 1PD, UK View on Map
Choose Your Room
Lilac Crescent offers four double bedrooms inside the apartment. Each bedroom is for one occupant, thereby making it ideal for students who are on a hunt for privacy. In addition, they can interact with each other in the common room. Everyone gets access to the laundry facilities.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per month.
2. Booking can be done securely via the online portal in the website.
3. Rent can be paid in monthly installments, but in order to reserve the room, one week’s rent needs to be paid.
4. There is no booking fee, but a certain security deposit amount needs to be paid during the start of tenancy.
1. Close proximity to Boots and other popular pharmacies from the property.
2. Popular tourist attraction and the old market square of the city, Nottingham Winter Wonderland is not very far from here.
3. There is a large living area that comes with the kitchen where students can socialize and cook meals together.
Search - Compare - Relax
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions