Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Situated in the heart of Nottingham city, North Sherwood Street is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. Both the prestigious schools, Nottingham Trent International College and Nottingham Trent University are 3 minutes and 2 minutes drive from here.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes are super fast and well connected across the city. The Forest Road and Frogmore Street bus stops are a meagre 2-minute walk from the property.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartments come with 6 modern furnished bedrooms and two equipped bathrooms. There is a common open plan kitchen area that comes with appliances. In addition, there are wooden dining tables and three 2-seater sofas and a living room.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at North Sherwood Street as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Vegans can enjoy wholesome vegetarian meals at the 13th Element and delicious Mexican dishes at Tortilla Clumber Street.
N Sherwood St, Nottingham NG1 4EG, UK View on Map
Choose Your Room
North Sherwood Street comes with a bunch of 6 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Each room is for one occupant and therefore, ideal for students who’re on a hunt of privacy and more space. The amenities include a double bed with mattress, a common bathroom with shower space, wardrobe, desk & chair, storage shelf, wooden dining tables and a common lounge area.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per week.
2. Booking can be done securely through an online website, credit card or direct debit and it needs to be done with a holding fee of 50 EUR.
3. Rent can be paid in equal monthly installments.
4. No application fees are required but you need to pay a deposit amount prior to booking.
1. A common kitchen and lounge area where students can interact with each other and cook meals together.
2. Stone throw distance from the restaurants, bars and shops present in the city centre.
3. Close proximity to supermarkets such as Sainsbury’s Local and Tesco Express.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions