Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Nestled in the heart of Nottingham, Rosebery Avenue is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. Both the elite schools, Nottingham Trent University and University of Nottingham are at a distance of 2.5 and 4.3 miles respectively.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes are super fast and well connected across the city. The Cricket Ground and Victoria Embankment bus stops are merely 3-5 minutes of walk from here.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with four modern and furnished bedrooms along with bathroom facilities. Other amenities of interest include a vast courtyard area and study space.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Rosebery Avenue as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Enjoy the stylish, warm Greek dishes at Cuzina Bar and Eatery, situated at a stone throw distance from here. Tourist spots, City of Caves and Green’s Windmill are also within walking distance.
Rosebery Ave, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 5FQ, UK View on Map
Choose Your Room
Rosebery Avenue offers four double bedrooms inside the apartment. Each bedroom is for one occupant, thereby making it ideal for students who are on a hunt for privacy. In addition, they can socialize in the common room and cook meals together in the kitchen equipped with modern appliances.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per month
2. Booking can be done securely via the online portal in the website
3. Rent can be paid in monthly installments, but in order to reserve the room, one week’s rent needs to be paid
4. There is no booking fee, but a certain security deposit amount needs to be paid during start of tenancy
1. Pharmacies such as Green Cross and Ladybay are situated at a walking distance from here
2. Popular tourist attraction and the old market square of the city, Nottingham Winter Wonderland is not more than 2.5 miles from the property
3. A massive courtyard for basking in the sun during winters and enjoying outdoor games/activities
Search - Compare - Relax
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions