Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Located on 24 Seaford Street, this is the most preferred student living option at Stoke on Trent. Staffordshire University is merely 9-minutes’ walk away whereas The school of Engineering of Staffordshire University is just 4-minutes’ on foot. The Leek Road campus of Staffordshire University is also 8-minutes’ on foot.
The area has great public transport options and links to major buses available from Station Road -Signal Radio and Cauldon Road bus stops located just a minute away on foot and 4-minutes’ walk away respectively. The Stoke on Trent train station is also 15-minutes’ walk away while Longport train station is hardly 8-minutes’ if you choose to walk.
Students living in this accommodation have the option of staying in a 5 bedroom apartment with bedrooms furnished with a double bed, TV, storage and wardrobe spaces available. The living room has sofas and a TV. All 5 residents will have access to a shared kitchen with modern kitchen appliances like toaster, oven, cooktop and microwave. There is 1 washroom that has a bathtub, wash basin and toilet.
Students live very close to Stoke City Center that gives access to a range of top class restaurants, supermarkets and entertainment zones. The Hanley Park is also situated closeby which is just the ideal place for afternoon strolls or picnics during weekends. Supermarkets like Sainsbury's, Asda Fenton Supermarket and Tesco Extra are all in the vicinity.
24 SEAFORD STREET, ST4 2EU , UK View on Map
Choose Your Room
Meant for 5 people to stay, this is a 5 bedroom apartment with 1 shared washroom while the kitchen area and living room with TV is also shared by all the occupants. Each bedroom is furnished with a double bed, has ample storage space, small TV, desk and chair as designated study area.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid by direct debit. However, payment can be made over the phone, via Student Cribs website, bank transfer or standing order. Mastercard and Visa cards are accepted.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 12 (monthly) or 4 (quarterly) payments.
4. No deposit is required to be paid but a £200 holding retainer fee is to be paid to reserve the property which will be deducted from the first month’s rent.
1. Free TV License for watching your favorite show.
2. Access to tenant portal for anytime help and assistance.
3. Close proximity to eateries like Eat n Go, Khan’s Desi Nashta, and Chico's Peri Grill.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions