Get the right properties for your study stay safe
This is the most affordable student accommodation you can look for at Stoke on Trent. It is a great stay for students who can save a lot of money on commuting as Staffordshire University is just a minute away on foot. The school of Engineering of Staffordshire University is also 3-minutes’ walk away. The Stoke on Trent College is barely 2-minutes’ walk away and if you prefer to take public transport then you can expect to reach it within 10-minutes.
This accommodation location offers excellent public transport options with Station Road -Signal Radio and Cauldon Road bus stops located just 2-minutes’ and 4-minutes’ walk away respectively. Trains can be boarded from Stoke on Trent train station which is hardly 14-minutes’ walk away.
Based at Stoke on Trent, students are offered a choice of 6 double bedrooms with a double bed, TV, storage and wardrobe spaces available. Designated study spaces are there with a desk and chair. The living area is fully furnished with sofas and a flat screen television. The shared kitchen is fully- equipped with modern kitchen appliances like toaster, oven, cooktop and microwave. Shared washroom has a bathtub, wash basin and toilet.
Students who choose to live here are just a 25 minute walk or a 17 minute bus ride away from the city center, so everything is close by. This accommodation is also within close proximity to the Cauldon Park which is an ideal place for after lunch strolls.
240 Cauldon Road, ST4 2BS , UK View on Map
Choose Your Room
Meant for 6 people to stay in the privacy of their own bedroom, this is a fully furnished 6 double bed room. Each bedroom is furnished with a double bed, small TV, desk and chair with good storage options. The accommodations provide access to a shared washroom and a shared toilet. The kitchen and lounge area are common spaces and a great way to socialize with fellow residents.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid by direct debit. However, payment can be made over the phone, via Student Cribs website, bank transfer or standing order. Mastercard and Visa cards are accepted.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 12 (monthly) or 4 (quarterly) payments.
4. No deposit is required to be paid but a £200 holding retainer fee is to be paid to reserve the property which will be deducted from the first month’s rent.
1. Free on-site gym to stay fit.
2. 24/7 Phone support for assistance all the time.
3. Close proximity to city attractions like Central Forest Park, Etruria Industrial Museum, and Hanley Park.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions