Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Situated near to the statue of local poet Joseph Shipley, Watford Street is a scenic street lined with restaurants, bookstores and institutes. A stroll away, Staffordshire University is 0.3 miles away, only a short walk from the property. Keele University is also 4.5 miles away, enabling access to higher education.
This property is located in a healthy choice of neighborhood. There is plenty of public transportation in the area, which means you’ll spend less gas money. Two bus stops Film Theatre and Seaford Street are close by at 3-4 mins from the property.
The apartment comes furnished with all the basics: a washing machine, smart TV, and WiFi. You will also have a desk and chair to work or study at, as well as access to kitchen appliances such as a microwave, oven, Fridge and electric kettle. The kitchen is stocked with all the cooking essentials you could need, such as a stove top, toaster, and oven.
One of the best things about living at Beresford Street is that all of your necessities are within walking distance. Living here, you’re only a few steps away from restaurants, bars, and tourist attractions. Bailey's Kitchen has amazing breakfast, and Chico's chicken is to die for. Another cool thing to do is visit the Trentham Estate.
42 Watford Street, ST4 2EW , UK View on Map
Choose Your Room
42 Watford Street is a student house that comes with 4 bedrooms and a double bed in every one of them. Each of these 4 bedrooms not only comes furnished, but they have their own desk and chair and plenty of storage space. Every room also has their own TV and Bedroom Ethernet Pots. This place has a common bathroom with a bathtub which is great for those who like to unwind in the evenings.
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid by direct debit. However, payment can be made over the phone, via Student Cribs website, bank transfer or standing order. Mastercard and Visa cards are accepted.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 12 (monthly) or 4 (quarterly) payments.
4. No deposit is required to be paid but a £200 holding retainer to be paid to reserve the property which will be deducted from first month’s rent.
1. The property is close to Lloyds Pharmacy and Norfolk Street Pharmacy.
2. When you run out of groceries and need to get some at a moment’s notice, you can head to the nearest supermarket at Adsa Fenton.
3. The property is within a reasonable distance to Hanley Park, where you can go for a jog after a long day.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions