Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Nestled in Stoke on Trent, 48 Cauldon Road is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very reputable Staffordshire University is merely 0.3 miles awa y.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Cauldon Road and Film Theater bus stops are approximately 5-7 minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with 4 well furnished bedrooms, a bathroom, a vast kitchen equipped with modern appliances, a dedicated self study area and a communal living area where students can interact with each other and enjoy meals.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at 48 Cauldon Road as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy fast food after a long day of lectures at Chico’s Peri Grill. Wholesome breakfast options are available at Bailey’s Kitchen.
48 Cauldon Road , ST4 2ED , UK View on Map
HOUSE OF DEALS
Book with us and get a £50 amazon voucher*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
Choose Your Room
48 Cauldon Road features 4 bedrooms. Each double bedroom is furnished with a double bed and access to one shared bathroom. One bedroom is ideally for one, however two occupants can share the space as well. Students staying here get access to the kitchen, internet and other utilities.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per week.
2. Booking can be done securely via the tenant portal or through direct debit, mastercard or visa with a holding amount of £200.
3. Rent can be paid in quarterly installments.
4. No application fees or deposits are required, only £200 to hold the property that will be deducted from first month’s rent.
1. Close proximity to Lloyds Pharmacy and Norfolk Street Pharmacy from the property.
2. On running out of groceries, students can hit the nearest Tesco Extra and Asda Fenton Supermarket.
3. Students can watch unlimited Netflix shows on the living room TV by fully utilizing the broadband internet available.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions