Jopling House is a luxurious accommodation in Sunderland built exclusively for students. It is well-placed in a wonderful neighbourhood that places you in the centre of everything. The University of Sunderland, City Campus is just a 12-minutes walk away while the Sir Tom Cowie Campus at St Peter’s is only 15-minutes away on foot. The close proximity to both campuses allows students to save both time and money on their daily commute.
The property is centrally located which means that easy transport is available that connects you to the rest of the city. The nearest bus station is just a 2-minutes’ walk away from this residence, while the nearest subway station is also just a stroll away. You can also hop on a train from Sunderland Train Station and explore other beautiful cities in the UK.
The living spaces and communal spaces are fully furnished, keeping in mind the comfort of the students. The bedrooms come with a comfortable bed, study desk, and plenty of storage spaces for all your belongings. Make use of the high-speed internet to research for your assignment or stream the latest shows and movies. Invite your friends over for dinner and show them your culinary skills in the fully fitted modern kitchen. Since there is an onsite laundry, students do not need to worry about looking for a laundromat elsewhere. If you get tired of being holed up in your room, you can spend time in the communal areas and play games or build your social life by interacting with other residents.
Sunderland Museum, Winter Gardens is just a 4-minutes’ walk away for when you want to learn more about the history of the city. Also, there are plenty of bars, cafes, supermarkets, and restaurants, all within walking distance from this student home. All this and more make Jopling House a fantastic choice for international and local students alike.
John St, Sunniside, Sunderland SR1 1DP, United Kingdom View on Map
OFFER 1 UL Exclusive Offer : Refer and earn £50 on each referral*
*Terms & Conditions apply. Learn more
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in 3 instalments with a guarantor.
4. A security deposit of £300 must be paid in advance to secure a booking.
1. The communal lounge is where you can watch live football matches and the latest movies with other residents.
2. You can bring your bicycle to travel around and store it safely after use in the onsite bike storage area.
3. Sunderland Bowl is within walking distance so you can go bowling with your friends.