- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
158 Magazine Street - Unit 6 Boston
158 Magazine Street is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. Both the reputable Boston and Harvard Universities are at a distance of 0.8 and 0.6 miles respectively.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Granite St and Cambridge St bus stops are approximately a 3-5 minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. It’s a four bedroom apartment with a spacious living room as well as a massive kitchen. The floors are made of hardwood and there’s enough sunlight in the rooms.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at 158 Magazine Street as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy the hippy vibes of Little Donkey and delicious Mexican meals at Beantown Taqueria.
View on Map
- Storage Space
- Common Area
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Bathroom
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn $50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
The property lets out four bedrooms which come with natural lighting and hardwood floors. The rooms can be occupied by either male or female students only. In addition, everyone gets access to the bathrooms, kitchen and other communal facilities.
The property lets out four bedrooms which are aesthetically pleasing. The rooms can be occupied by either male or female students only. Every student can access the wide variety of communal facilities available here.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- Booking can be done securely after paying one month rent as security deposit and the first month’s rent upfront(with adequate credit).
- Rent can be paid in full or in installments and for leases that are shorter than 6 months, an additional premium is charged.
- No broker or application fee is required - only a flexibility fee of $25 will be charged.
What We Love
1. Close proximity to Walgreens Pharmacy and CVS Pharmacy from the property.
2. On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Target Grocery and Star Market.
3. Students can visit the Graffiti Alley and Public Garden nearby for a fun weekend getaway.
43 Pratt Street - Unit 2
231 Norfolk Street - Unit 4
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions