- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
25 Howes Street - Unit 2 Boston
This student accommodation is located at Howe Street in Dorchester, Boston, MA. The University of Massachusetts Boston is located at a distance of 0.9 miles and is reachable in 19 minutes by walking. Also, the Northeastern University; and the College of Advancing and Professional Studies are 2.3 miles and 2.7 miles away respectively, from this property.
You will not find any difficulty when commuting to and from universities as there are many transport links accessible from this property. Dorchester Ave at Howes St bus stop is only 2 minutes away from here. JFK / UMass Train station is located 8 minutes from here, at a distance of 0.4 miles away.
The property is located on a bustling street in Boston and has 3 bedroom apartments with 1 shared bathroom having beautiful hardwood floors throughout the apartment, a separate living room, and a deck overlooking the city. The bedrooms are large in size with big windows. The common large pantry with granite countertops. There is an on-street parking facility where you can park your vehicle safely.
In case you run out of supplies, or food, then you can easily find various restaurants, convenience stores, healthcare centers, and bars nearby such as 7 - Eleven Convenience Store, Dunkin, CVS Drug Store, and EZ market. You can always find something to unwind on weekends by visiting the Hallspace Art Gallery, Carson Beach, and Malibu Beach.
View on Map
- Storage Space
- En-suite Bathroom
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
These large and modern apartments have 3 bedrooms and 1 common bathroom on a sharing basis. This apartment has stunning hardwood floors. The bedrooms in this apartment come with a lot of storage space, and windows that allow plenty of natural lighting. There is a spacious common living room to socialize and a common large pantry with granite countertops.
- Prices listed are per person, per month.
- A security deposit amount of $400 is required along with the first month's rent upfront (with adequate credit).
- Flexible 3-month min. rolling leases. A flexible fee of $25 is required.
- For leases shorter than 6 months, an additional premium is added.
- No broker or application fee is required. However, a flexibility fee of $25 will be charged.
What We Love
- Proximity to the university campuses, stores, restaurants, cafes, and parks.
- Rooms are spacious with plenty of storage space with modern amenities and appliances.
- Minutes away from various transport links.
571 Washington Street
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions