Get the right properties for your study stay safe
This student accommodation is located at Plymouth Street in Cambridge, MA. Massachusetts Institute of Technology is located at a distance of 0.4 miles and is reachable in 9 minutes by walking. Also, Northeastern University and Harvard University are located at a distance of 2.1 miles and 1.2 miles.
You will not find any difficulty when commuting to and from universities as there are many transport links accessible from this property. Hampshire St at Webster Ave bus stop is 5 minutes away from here. Kendall/MIT subway station is located 15 minutes from here, at a distance of 0.7 miles away.
The property has 4 bedroom apartments with 1 shared bathroom having beautiful hardwood floors throughout the apartment, plenty of common space, high ceilings throughout the unit, and a shared deck. The bedrooms are spacious and have large windows. There communal large kitchen with black and white tiling has all the necessary equipment and appliances. There is an on-street parking facility where you can park your vehicle safely.
In case you run out of supplies, or food, then you can easily find various restaurants, convenience stores, healthcare centers, and bars nearby such as Star Market, Marshalls, Whole Foods Market, and Market Basket. You can always find something to unwind on weekends by visiting the Landmark’s Kendell Square Cinema, Museum of Science, and Cambridge Side Shopping Mall.
31 Plymouth Street, Unit 3, Cambridge, MA 02141 View on Map
Choose Your Room
These spacious and modern apartments have 4 bedrooms and 1 common bathroom on a sharing basis. It has beautiful wood floors throughout the apartment and a shared deck. The bedrooms in this apartment have a study area, storage space, and large windows that allow plenty of natural lighting. There is a lot of common space and a common self-contained kitchen having black and white tiling.
1. Prices listed are per person, per month.
2. A security deposit amount of $400 is required along with the first month's rent upfront (with adequate credit).
3. Flexible 3-month min. rolling leases. A flexible fee of $25 is required.
4. For leases shorter than 6 months, an additional premium is added.
5. No broker or application fee is required. However, a flexibility fee of $25 will be charged.
1. Proximity to the university campuses, stores, restaurants, cafes, and parks.
2. Rooms are spacious with plenty of storage space with modern amenities and appliances.
3. Minutes away from various transport links.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions