Get the right properties for your study stay safe
This Cambridge student accommodation is perfect for international students. This popular location is close to Harvard University, which is 1.5 miles away, and Boston University, which is 2.3 miles away, making it an excellent choice for foreign students. It also has all of the basic conveniences you'll need to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.
This apartment is only a few miles away from the Cambridge St @ Lambert St and Cambridge St @ Max Ave bus stops, making it ideal for students who rely on public transportation. Furthermore, students are not required to miss college or be late for class. From this property, students may simply stroll to the bus stop.
The property provides an all-inclusive bundle of amazing amenities. It's a three-bedroom apartment with a cozy private deck and hardwood floors. It also has a modern kitchen with a gas stove. On-street parking area and in-unit laundry in the basement is also available at the property.
This property is quiet, secure, and peaceful. The lovely gardens and parks create a lovely backdrop for your new home, while the ease of being near to everything you need makes life simple. Lone Star Taco Bar, a few miles away, serves classic Mexican cuisine in a lively setting.
8 7th Street, Cambridge, MA 02141 View on Map
Choose Your Room
This cozy private deck property comes with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. This room is spacious and comes with storage space and hardwood floors. The rooms can be occupied either by males or female students. In addition, everyone gets access to the bathroom, kitchen and other communal facilities. The property also provides in-unit laundry facilities in the basement.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per month.
2. Booking can be done securely after having paid a deposit amount of $400 and the first month’s rent upfront.
3. Rent can be paid in full or installments and for leases that are shorter than 6 months, additional premium is charged.
4. No broker or application fee required - only a flexibility fee of $25 will be charged.
1. Students can head to the nearest CVS Pharmacy in need of any medicines.
2. On running out of groceries and other necessities, one can go to the nearest Food Mart..
3. Students can visit and enjoy at the Silva Park, near the property.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions