- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
9 Fairfield Street - Unit 1r Boston
9 Fairfield Street Unit 1r is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. Both the esteemed Harvard University and Lesley University are approximately 1.3 miles from here.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The Ringde Avenue and Massachusetts Avenue bus stops are approximately a 5 minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. The apartment comes with three beds and one bath - all of modern chic style. The interiors have recessed lighting. What’s more? There is a common eat-in kitchen where everyone can cook and enjoy meals together.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at 9 Fairfield Street as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy local classic recipes at The Orleans Restaurant and delicious Mexican dishes at Tenoch Mexican.
View on Map
- En-suite Bathroom
- No Smoking
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn $50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
The property lets out three double bedrooms, namely Rooms A, B and C. All of them come with recessed lighting and hardwood floors. The space can be occupied by three female students. In addition, everyone gets access to the bathroom and kitchen.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per month.
2. Booking can be done securely after having paid a deposit amount of $400 and the first month’s rent upfront.
3. Rent can be paid in full or installments and for leases that are shorter than 6 months, additional premium is charged.
4. No broker or application fee required - only a flexibility fee of $25 will be charged.
What We Love
1. Close proximity to CVS Pharmacy and Walgreen Pharmacy from the property.
2. On running out of groceries, students can hit the nearest Target Grocery and Star Market.
3. Students visit the nearest Harvard Square, Graffiti Alley or even Chinatown Gate for a perfect weekend getaway.
305 Hurley Street - Unit 3
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions