The Knickerbocker House is a luxurious student accommodation located at the heart of Bushwick, the accommodation is near prestigious universities like Princely International University and more. Every university campus is located at a short distance from this property. It takes less than 30-minutes to reach NYU university from this student residence.
With great commute options from Manhattan with just 20-minutes to reach this accommodation. It takes just a 2-minute walk to the M train on Knickerbocker Ave, and a 5-minute walk to the L train on DeKalb Ave. You can be on the Lower East Side in 20 minutes. Walk until you see the Knickerbocker Ave stop.
This accommodation is spread across three-levels which is a five-unit home, with each unit having a full kitchen and living room. First-floor unit with an additional basement common area and co-working area.
There are plenty of top rated cafes, restaurants and bars. The City Fresh is also nearby for some fresh grab of groceries for your fridge. The fitness freaks can have their best time at the state of the art gym available.
235 Himrod St, Brooklyn View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per month.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in monthly installments.
1. Utility bills are added in the rent alongside Wi-Fi bills.
2. There is ample storage space in rooms and Wi-Fi access in common spaces.
3. The building is within close proximity to shops like Mango Natural Market, Angel’s Fruit Market, and City Fresh Grocery store.