- Room Types
- Payment Info
Global Houston Houston
In the nearby University of Houston, 0.6 miles away, and at Texas Southern University, 1.1 miles away, students enjoy staying at this student housing. Located in a convenient area, this student accommodation is close to the city centre, so students can use public transportation or walk around town.
The apartment is near several bus stops, including McGowen St at Scott St, McGowen St at Sampson St, and Normanby station. Students can catch a bus within easy walking distance and reach their respective university campuses.
In addition to the spacious rooms and modern furnishings, this apartment offers a full range of amazing amenities. The property includes high-quality furniture and a kitchen with modern appliances. The students can also use the laundry facilities on-site for free and play video games in the gaming lounge.
This student housing is situated in an excellent area to reside. It's really peaceful, the houses are far apart, and in a peaceful neighbourhood. Students can find all of their culinary needs nearby with a variety of pubs and restaurants. The Burger Joint is a short walk from the apartment and serves some delicious hamburgers. Velvet Taco, a restaurant specializing in different varieties of Tacos, is also close by.
View on Map
- Study Desk with Chair
- En-suite Bathroom
- Common Area
- Lounge Area
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
Featuring high-quality furniture and luxurious amenities, this studio is spacious and comfortable. The studio comes with a private bathroom, a kitchen and laundry facilities. The kitchen comes equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. In addition, the students get access to all the communal facilities at the property.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- Rent is due on the 1st of every month even though there is a grace period until the 3rd.
- Rent can be paid via credit card, debit card or e-check.
- An administrative fee worth $100 and an application fee worth $49 are required and a security deposit worth $150 are required at the time of booking.
- Also, an extra fee of $92 which includes $70 for Garage Parking fee , Top Floor Premium $10 and $12 for Additional Rent Mitigated Risk fee is required.
What We Love
- Because the property is close to Walgreens Pharmacy, medications are easily accessible.
- You can always go to the nearby DJ Supermarket for groceries and other necessities.
- For weekend gateways, students can visit the nearest Waugh Drive Bat Colony.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions