Located on the corner of Princess and Albert street, Albert Terrace Townhomes are one of the best places to live as a student. It offers nice and spacious apartments which allows students to enjoy both their academic and social life. It is ideal for students who want to reduce their commute time to various universities and downtown. Students enrolled at the Queen's University can reach the campus in just 19-minutes on foot and in 10-minutes by bus.
The area offers good transport connectivity which makes it easy to travel around as well as to other parts of the city and country. There is a bus stop just a few blocks away from the residence from where you can catch a bus to reach your university on time. Also, Kingston Train Station is just a 25-minutes’ bus ride away or 8-minutes’ drive away when you wish to travel beyond the city limits.
The property is beautifully designed keeping in mind the needs and comfort of the students. It comes with 3,4-bedroom suites which are fully furnished to the highest standard. There is a spacious kitchen in each suite equipped with granite countertops, state of the art stainless steel appliances to help you prepare your meals easily. All the bedrooms are furnished with a comfortable bed, large study desk & chair, and plenty of storage spaces for all your belongings. In 4-bedroom suites, there is a big rooftop private patio with barbecue installed, making your summer evenings much more enjoyable!
Since this student accommodation is placed at an excellent location, you’ll be just a few minutes from all the fun this city has to offer. There are plenty of bars, cafes, shops, clubs, and supermarkets within walking distance. When you’re in no mood to cook food, order a take away from one of the many restaurants present nearby.
505 and 513 Albert Street, Kingston, Ontario, K7K 4M5 View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per month.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or in monthly instalments.
4. A deposit equivalent to last month’s rent must be paid in order to confirm a booking.
1. There is a nice rooftop terrace to hang out with your friends or read a book on a summer day.
2. Enjoy watching the latest movies and shows with other residents in the living room.
3. You don’t have to worry about running out of groceries as a Metro supermarket is just a 12-minutes’ walk away from the residence.