Located on Sherbrooke St. West Montreal in Quebec which is in the heart of downtown Montreal , Campus1 MTL is a premier student accommodation. It is a student residence which is student specific to its core. Most of the academic institutions of Montreal like College D'Art Et De Design De and University of Montreal are situated close by. College D'Art Et De Design De is just 2-minutes’ walk away whereas University of Montreal is just 15-minutes’ drive ahead of the students. McGill University is also just across the road.
The area also provides good public transport as the nearest bus stop is barely a minute away which is known as Sherbrooke / Aylmer bus stop. Other bus stops are also a few walks ahead. McGill subway station is also 5-minutes’ walk away from this property. International students can head home during holidays as the Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is just 26-minutes’ drive away.
The rooms available in this accommodation are symbolic of the luxury provided. There are both en-suite rooms and studio accommodations. All rooms are equipped with spacious single bed, side table with lamp, Seating area, and washroom. The ensuite rooms also have shared facilities with twin beds, and two study areas available in one room.
This place will also keep you in the heart of the city not keeping you bereft of all the action surrounding you. The accommodation also lets you choose a meal plan while booking the room. Get some good workout at the Cardio or be yourself at the Yoga studio available at Campus1 MTL student accommodation.
420 Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal, QC, H3A 1B2 View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per month.
2. The rent may be paid via credit, direct debit or via bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid either in full on the 1st of every month or in three instalments with a Guarantor.
4. A security deposit equivalent to first month’s rent must be paid in advance to make a booking.
1.The room has temperature control through heating and air conditioning.
2. A proper meal plan to choose that helps stay fit.
3. Head to the nearby eateries like DevilleDinerbar, Boss Grill BBQ, and some korean cuisines at Lee N Kim.