Severn Court is conveniently located in a quiet neighbourhood where you can enjoy the best of college life. Living here is a great way to complement the academic environment, offering new experiences and friendships in a comfortable and safe setting. Students studying at Fleming College can reach there in 10-12 minutes on foot. The close proximity to the college allows students to save both time and money on their daily commute.
The area offers good connectivity to other parts of the city via public transport. The closest bus stop is just a 5-minutes’ walk away from this residence from where you can hop on the bus going towards your destination. Trent University and Seneca College Peterborough Campus are also just 15-minutes’ and 5-minutes’ away by car.
The property offers fully furnished suites that are complete with all the things you need to feel comfortable. You can choose between traditional housing units and gender-neutral suites, whichever you prefer. All the rooms are well equipped with a comfortable bed, desk, chair, closet space, and shelving unit with light. There are fully-fitted kitchens where you can cook for yourself and enjoy the meals with other residents in the dining area. There is a spacious living room where you can hang out with roommates, watch movies and shows on the television or just chat with each other.
As a resident of this accommodation, you get convenient access to outdoor BBQs & recreational areas. There are plenty of shops, restaurants, and bars nearby. Also while living here you can enjoy peace of mind as it features 24/7 on-call staff. Assistance is always a phone call away from a person on the property!
severn court 555 Wilfred Drive, Peterborough, Ontario K9K 1W1, Canada View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per month.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent must be paid either in full or in monthly instalments with a guarantor.
4. You are required to pay $100 as a deposit if you have a guarantor and also the first and last month’s rent in advance.
1. There are live-in Resident Advisors available 24 hours a day to assist with all of your needs.
2. The property offers roommate matching services through which you can live with other students who share the same interests and lifestyle preferences.
3. There are onsite laundry facilities so you don’t have to worry about finding a laundrette to wash your clothes.