Get the right properties for your study stay safe
Nestled in Toronto, Dream Apartments (Private) is one of the best options for overseas students pursuing higher education. Not only does it ensure a stay within close proximity to their university, but also an eventful student life. The very renowned University of Toronto is only 4.9 kms away from here.
Students will not have much trouble commuting to their universities on a daily basis as the transport accessibility is par excellence. The bus routes and stations are super fast and well connected across the city. The St Clair Avenue and Christie St bus stops are approximately a 5-7 minute’s walk away.
The property offers an all encompassing package of spectacular facilities. They are known for their private living that is convenient, comfortable and offers modern amenities. The accommodation comes with spacious and furnished rooms along with cable TV and other facilities alike.
Not for once can students have a dull moment during their stay at Casa Dream Apartments (Private) as a large number of restaurants, bars and tourist attractions are nearby. Students can enjoy delicious yet healthy minded meals at Freshii and classic hamburgers at A&W Canada.
595 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON M6C 1A3, Canada View on Map
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn C$50 on each referral*
*T & C applied. View Offer Details
Choose Your Room
These are furnished rooms with adequate storage space. The bedroom is ideal for students who are on a lookout for some extra space, privacy and freedom. Additionally, students staying here get access to a kitchen and living area.
These are particularly for students who want a personal space all by themselves; dual occupancy is also possible here. The rooms are furnished with a bed, attached private bathroom, study desk and chair. The one staying here gets complete access to the kitchen.
1. Prices listed are for per person, per week.
2. Booking can be done securely after having paid a deposit amount of $500 and the first month’s rent upfront.
3. Rent can be paid via direct debit, VISA or American Express.
4. No booking or application fee required except the security deposit that’s refunded at the end of the tenancy period.
1. Close proximity to Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmacia from the property
2. On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest Metro and Loblaws Supermarket
3. Students can visit the Simcoe Wave Deck and Edward Gardens situated nearby, for a perfect weekend getaway
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
FREE service to instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions