- Room Types
- Payment Info
316 King Street Waterloo
316 King Street is one of the greatest residences for international students to live in if they want to pursue higher education in Waterloo. By making sure that they can reside close to their place of study, it ensures that students will have a seamless experience in school. The distance to the well regarded University of Waterloo is only 1.8 kilometers.
Students won't experience any difficulty getting to school regularly because of the rapid accessibility of the transit system. The bus stops and routes in the city are very well connected and move fast. The distance from Hazel and Columbia bus stops is a maximum 5 to 10 minutes by foot.
The property has a fantastic selection of fabulous amenities. The apartment has several eye-catching traits, that includes a terrific location, spacious bedrooms, and a well equipped kitchenette.
The abundance of nearby food joints, nightclubs, and tourist attractions ensure that 316 King Street student population never gets bored. Mimo Thai Kitchen offers an eclectic selection of Thai recipes, while The King Tin Restaurant offers mouthwatering Chinese dishes.
View on Map
- Living Room
- Dining Area
- Study Desk with Chair
- Bedside Lamp
- Shared Kitchen
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Gas Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
Each bedroom comes with all basic amenities and is perfect for single occupancy. Students accommodating each room get access to a common bathroom and a shared kitchen. In addition, all communal facilities are shared among everyone.
- The prices listed are person, per month.
- Rent can be paid in full or equal monthly installments via e-transfer.
- A key deposit equivalent to $250 CAD which is refundable is required at the time of booking.
- Also, a security deposit equivalent to last month's rent is required with a guarantor and a deposit equivalent to first and last month's rent is required without one.
- Charges for both covered and uncovered parking are $80 and $60 respectively.
What We Love
- Grand River Hospital is located 3.1 kms from here for comforting students during medical emergencies.
- Waterloo Park situated within close proximity serves as a soothing evening getaway.
- On running out of groceries, one can hit the nearest India Food & Grocery and Waterloo Central Supermarket.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions