- Room Types
- Payment Info
- Similar Properties
385 Askin Ave Windsor
As this student housing is located in an excellent neighbourhood of Windsor, Canada, it makes a great choice for international students. There is plenty of space, light, and good lighting, making it an ideal apartment for international students. Students can reach their universities quickly from this student accommodation Windsor since it is only 350 metres from the University of Windsor and 550 metres from Canterbury College.
It is important for the students to live close to the public transportation systems in order not to miss classes and be able to reach the city centre quickly. It is also very convenient for students to access their universities by public transportation since the University of Patricia's bus stop and the University of California's bus stop are only a few metres away from this property.
Due to the vibrant student community and the peaceful neighbourhood, student housing is an enjoyable choice for students. Students can enjoy a wide range of refreshment options in the neighbourhood, such as restaurants, tours, and extracurricular activities. Besides the fact that the student apartment is just a few blocks away, students may also want to check out Whamburg, which serves hamburgers, as well as Saigon House Restaurant, which serves Vietnamese cuisine.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Study Desk with Chair
- Chest of Drawers
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Bi-weekly Maid Service
Security & Safety
- Secure door entry
This small room in the apartment comes with an ample amount of space and windows. The room is well furnished with all the furniture and a shared bathroom. Also available at the property is a shared kitchen.
This large, well-furnished room is a perfect fit for single occupancy, with plenty of space and windows. It has all the furniture a student will need and comes with a shared bathroom. Also, a shared kitchen is available at the apartment for the students.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- The rent can be paid via E-Transfer (only for students having Canadian bank accounts), Wire Transfer & PayPal.
- A security deposit equivalent to the first and last month’s rent is required at the time of booking along with a $50 CAD key deposit per student.
- In addition, a $50 monthly parking fee is required.
What We Love
- Shoppers Drug Mart is near the property and provides easy access to medicines.
- The Multifood Supermarket is always open to students who need groceries and other necessities located nearby the property.
- Students can take a pleasant stroll in McKee Park, which is just a few kilometres away from the property.
442 Askin Ave
448 Askin Ave
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions