- Room Types
- Payment Info
442 Askin Ave Windsor
Located in a great neighbourhood of Windsor in Canada, this student accommodation Windsor is ideal for international s tudents. With its spacious, bright, and well-lit apartment, it is an excellent choice for international students. In addition to being situated only 450 metres from the University of Windsor and 600 metres from Canterbury College, this student accommodation is close to both universities.
It is very convenient for students to commute to their universities by public transport since both University at Askin and the University of California bus stops are just a few minutes walk away. The student housing is located close to public transportation, so students do not have to worry about missing classes or reaching the city centre.
The vibrant student community and peaceful neighbourhood make it easy for students to enjoy living in student housing. There are many restaurants, tourist attractions, and extracurricular activities that students can take advantage of. A few blocks away from the property, Fusion Pasta & Bowl serves classic pasta varieties, and Bibim To Go serves mouthwatering Korean soup bowls.
View on Map
- Double Bed
- Storage Space
- Study Desk with Chair
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Electricity Included
- Water Included
- Bi-weekly Maid Service
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn CA$50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
The small room in the large apartment comes with ample space and windows, is well-furnished with all the furniture and has a shared bathroom. The apartment also includes a shared kitchen equipped with all the latest appliances.
There is considerable space in this large room in the apartment, and it is perfect for a single person to live in. It is well-furnished with all the furniture and comes with a shared bathroom. The property also has a shared kitchen that comes equipped with all the necessary appliances.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- The rent can be paid via E-Transfer (only for students having Canadian bank accounts), Wire Transfer & PayPal.
- A security deposit equivalent to the first and last month’s rent is required at the time of booking along with a $50 CAD key deposit per student.
- In addition, a $50 monthly parking fee is required.
What We Love
- The University Pharmacy is conveniently located near the property and provides easy access to medications.
- The Multifood Supermarket is always open for students to get groceries and other necessities.
- Within a few kilometres of the property, students can take a stroll in Assumption Park.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions