- Room Types
- Payment Info
448 Askin Ave Windsor
This student housing is ideal for international students since it is located in an excellent neighbourhood of Windsor in Canada. The apartment is spacious, bright, and well-lit, making it an ideal choice for international students. As this student accommodation Windsor is only 500 metres from the University of Windsor and 600 metres from Canterbury College, students can quickly get to their universities.
Students will find it very convenient to access their universities via public transport as the bus stops of the Wyandotte at Sunset, as well as the University at California, are located just a few minutes walk away from the property. Public transportation is very close to this student housing, so students don't have to worry about missing classes or reaching the city centre.
It is easy for students to enjoy living in student housing because of the vibrant student community and peaceful neighbourhood. Students can enjoy a variety of restaurants, tourist attractions, and extracurricular activities. They can also visit Grill Genius where they serve classic grilled food, as well as Dragon's Inn Restaurant for mouth-watering Chinese cuisine, both of which are just a few blocks away from the property.
View on Map
- Study Desk with Chair
- Chest of Drawers
- Storage Space
- Shared Bathroom
- Shared Kitchen
- Single Bed
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
- Electricity Included
- Weekly Maid Service
Security & Safety
- 24/7 Security
- Secure Door-Entry
HOUSE OF DEALS
Refer and earn CA$50 on each referral*
*T & C applied.View Offer Details
This small room in the apartment comes with an ample amount of space and windows. The room is well furnished with all the furniture and a shared bathroom. Also available at the property is a shared kitchen equipped with all the latest appliances.
With ample space and windows, this large room in the apartment is perfect for single occupancy. The room is well furnished with all the furniture and a shared bathroom. Also available at the property is a shared kitchen equipped with all the latest appliances.
- The prices listed are per person, per month.
- The rent can be paid via E-Transfer (only for students having Canadian bank accounts), Wire Transfer & PayPal.
- A security deposit equivalent to the first and last month’s rent is required at the time of booking along with a $50 CAD key deposit per student.
- In addition, a $50 monthly parking fee is required.
What We Love
- University Pharmacy is near the property and provides easy access to medicines.
- Students can always get groceries and other necessities at the Multifood Supermarket.
- Students can take a pleasant stroll in Assumption Park, which is just a few kilometres away from the property.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions