- Room Types
- Payment Info
Prince Arthur Winnipeg
With the University of Winnipeg and the University of Manitoba both being only 3.7 and 7.3 kilometres away, respectively, Prince Arthur in Winnipeg is a favourite student accommodation among international students. This attractive property has a standing for being student-friendly due to in-demand amenities and services.
The property is a few kilometres from public transportation. This apartment has the advantage of being close to public transit, which allows students to avoid missing classes. The bus stops Eastbound Corydon at Daly, and Westbound Corydon at Daly are less than a kilometre apart.
Prince Arthur is a great place to relax, study, and socialise with friends. Students have access to bedrooms, and if they wish to cook at home, they may do so because each apartment has the most up-to-date kitchen facilities and furniture. The property also provides on-site laundry and parking facilities for the students.
You will always feel at ease at Prince Arthur. It's in a peaceful neighbourhood with several cafés and stores around, as well as many traditional local eateries. Evergreen Restaurant delivers delicious Chinese food just a few steps away, while Ramallah Cafe serves drooling falafels.
View on Map
- Shared Bathroom
- En-suite Bathroom
- Common Area
- Pet Friendly
Your Bills (Inclusive of)
- Water Included
Security & Safety
- Secure Door-Entry
This room is perfect for students looking for privacy and comfort. The room is spacious enough with natural light and an ensuite bathroom. The property has a shared kitchen and a common area. Also, laundry facilities are available at the property.
The property comes with 2 rooms with 1 shared bathroom. These rooms are perfect for students looking for privacy and comfort. The property has a shared kitchen and a common area. Also, laundry facilities are available at the property.
1. Prices listed are per person, per month.
2. Damage Deposit on all suites is 1/2 month's rent. If they have a cat (no dogs), there is an additional Damage Deposit of 1/2 months rent.
3. Rent must be paid monthly via wire transfer or online through the tenant portal on the provider’s website using a credit card or a Canadian bank account.
4. No application or booking fee is required except the damage deposit amount refunded at the end of the tenancy period.
What We Love
1. The Rasha Pharmacy is a short walk away and provides easy access to medicines.
2. You can always get food and other necessities at your local Foodfare supermarket.
3. Students can head out to the Riverwalk Trail for a fun weekend gateway.
Search - Compare - Relax
Choose from 1.5 Mn 100% verified student rooms near the university & compare between the best options.
Instantly book the room in a matter of minutes. Save your time for more important things (Netflix).
Price Match Guarantee
We keep our promises. Grab the best offers along with the lowest price promise.Terms & Conditions