BaseCamp is centrally located in the heart of Copenhagen. The historic property has been converted into a modern living space for students attending university at one of Copenhagen’s 11 higher education institutions. Copenhagen University is only a 13-minute walk from the property, and students can bike anywhere to explore the picturesque city.
Commuting in and around the city is extremely convenient thanks to BaseCamp’s prime location. The closest bus stop, Georg Brandes Plads, Parkmuseerne is only 2 minutes away on foot. There are many bus stops within walking distance of the property. Students can easily transit around the city with the Nørreport station and Østerport underground station, both of which are easily accessible on foot. They also provide bike storage facilities so you can drop your bike off at the station without worrying.
Spread across 5 floors in 2 buildings, the rooms have been designed to make students feel right at home. The private rooms and studios are minimalistic and contemporary designs and furniture that compliments the interiors of the rooms. The concept of the property was to provide practicality to students while they’re at university and the fitness room, laundry facilities, cinema room and social spaces have been created for that purpose. Students can also group study at the study pods and seating areas outside their rooms. There is also a “Plug & Play” room for students to relax with their friends. The 2 buildings have 5 common kitchens that are fully equipped with cabinets, refrigerators, induction hob, sinks and shelves.
Students have the opportunity to discover the city’s beautiful sights and experience various cafes and cuisines. Immerse yourself in European culture at the beautiful gardens of Rosenborg Castle and the National Gallery of Denmark’s fantastic art collection. The city’s nightlife is a wild experience and the hospitality of the locals is wonderful.
BaseCamp Copenhagen Sølvgade, Georg Brandes Plads 2-6, 1307 København K, Denmark View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. Rent can be paid in monthly instalments.
4. A security deposit equivalent to 3 months’ rent is required to make a booking.
5. At the time of the booking, the tenant must pay 1 months’ rent in advance.
6. To cover the charges applied to international bank transfers, please remember to add a DKK50 to the amount to be paid.
7. A non-refundable administrative fee of DKK500 will be charged.
1. Located right next to the beautiful gardens of Rosenborg Castle and the National Gallery of Denmark’s fantastic art collection.
2. The free to borrow bikes for residents are perfect to explore the city.
3. Communal study pods for that stressful exam week solidarity with your friends.