MDIS residences are for those who want to live in style in an altogether positive living and learning environment which fosters a close-knit community which is built among student residents here. The property is known for its strategic location not far from Trent Global College and Singapore Institute of Technology both of which are 4-minutes’ and 7-minutes’ drive away respectively.
Not far from public transport facilities, MDIS is all about easy commuting to university and other places of interest. Opp Blessed Sacrament Ch (Stop ID: 11049) is just 3-minutes’ walk ahead to reach on time. Both QueensTown and Commonwealth subway stations are barely 11-minutes’ walk away. The accommodation also has free shuttle service to Queenstown MRT station.
The accommodation has single rooms, double rooms and suite rooms. While the first two types are for students and the third one mentioned is for their parents. So MDIS takes care of parents as well so that when visiting their children on holidays, they stay close to them in the same apartment complex. Not just that, MDIS residences also offer designated study rooms for group studies during project submission and exams. The free shuttle service is just apt for students who want to attend their morning lectures on time.
This accommodation is very far from key important places in Singapore. Also when they reach Singapore they are transported safely to MDIS through its airport pickup service as well. When they want to unwind the shared common area and recreational zones are apt for the time and moment. Since community building is encouraged a lot, students get ample opportunity for the same.
503 Stirling Rd, Singapore 148959 View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via credit card, debit, wire transfer or bank draft.
3. The rent may be paid either in full or can be paid in installments which is subject to approval.
4. 1 month deposit plus $107 reg fee must be paid in advance to confirm a booking.
1. Free Shuttle Bus Service at Queenstown MRT Station making commuting an effortless task.
2. Self-serviced laundry service which is highly recommended and comes as part of onsite amenity.
3. The close proximity to city attractions like Madame Tussauds Singapore, Singapore City Gallery, and Snow City Singapore, to name a few.