Micampus Bormujos, which is located in Paraje de Paterna, which is a student accommodation that helps maintain academic and social life balance. Since this accommodation is strategically located nearby prestigious universities. The Center for University Studies and CEU Andalucía are both just 4-minutes’ drive away from this accommodation whereas University of Seville takes a mere 20-minutes’ drive.
The public transport options are also readily available with major bus stops like Urb Caballero, Paraje De Paterna V and Pablo Coso Calero (Puertas Leyva) in the vicinity, thus providing several opportunities to just hop on a bus and explore what lies in the city. The subways stations Ciudad, Cavaleri, and San Juan Alto are also short drive away by public transport. The Seville Airport is just 23-minutes’ by bus or cab and so extremely convenient to head for flights to hometown.
Micampus Bormujos, offers students the choice of single or double rooms having en-suite bathrooms. The rooms also have separate space for a fully-equipped kitchen usually shared by residents who enjoy the privacy of having bedrooms for single use and other areas to share which helps a lot in community building. The rooms are pre-furnished with a double bed, bedside table, lamp, windows, study area with TV and ensuite washrooms with shower cubicle, wash basin, mirror, toilet and towel rail.
Gather with friends in the lounge area just after to check in and get to make new friends. The gym is totally equipped with modern exercising equipment to help to burn some calories and come back to shape if not. There are quiet study rooms, leisure areas, and a laundry room also to take care of washing the clothes. Groceries are available from nearby ‘Alimentacion Jfm’ or ‘Tierras de Portugal’ grocery stores.
Micampus Bormujos Avda. Paraje de Paterna 10, 41930 Bormujos, Seville, Spain View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per week.
2. The rent may be paid via payment via credit card or to be charged to a European bank account if there is any.
3. Rent can be paid in 10 installments (3 first days of each month).
4. A deposit equivalent to one- month rent is to be paid by bank transfer to secure the booking.
1. Quiet and secluded study rooms to work on assignments in peace.
2. Smart TV in rooms that keeps you entertained during leisure time.
3. Close proximity to city parks like Zona de juegos Toniso y Oliso, Plaza Octavio Paz, and Zona de juegos Julio Cortázar, to name a few.