Room for Students is a building which is situated in the heart of Madrid to be found in Los Austrias-La Latina. Most of the prestigious universities of Madrid Spain are in the vicinity of this accommodation. This serves quite economically on the pocket for those spending on daily commute. Both New York University and ICADE Business School are 13-minutes’ and 12-Minutes’ respectively. Even Albert Schweitzer International University is 12-minutes drive away.
The accommodation is very well connected to public transport like Metro Latina, and Sol and Tirso de Molina bus stops. If you like to explore the city or commute to university is a bike then the Bicimad bike sharing station is merely a 2-minute walk away from this student residence.
This is a newly remodelled apartment building which is designed specially for students to move-in. The location is one of the city's oldest multicultural districts where there is a supermarket just round the corner. Each apartment is a 3 to 6 bedroom unit each having a living room. Kitchen is fully-equipped and also has 2 washrooms.
The area offers the very best tapas bars, fine boutiques and the unmistakable streetscape of the old town. It’s the perfect base to explore the famous Plaza Mayor, San Miguel Market, Almudena Cathedral, Puerta del Sol and the vibrant El Rastro flea market, not forgetting its many restaurants, shops, bakeries, pharmacies and theatres.
ROOMS FOR STUDENTS MADRID, CHALMAR SL, Calle de Toledo, Madrid View on Map
Choose Your Room
1. The listed prices are per person, per month.
2. The rent may be paid via debit/credit cards or bank transfer.
3. The rent may be paid in full.
4. A security deposit equivalent to 2 months rent must be paid in advance to secure the booking.
1. The accommodation is centrally located near all main points of interest.
2. Concierge service for all time guidance to student residents whenever needed
3. The close proximity to public transport makes travelling easy and pocket friendly.